Seventh generation farmer, Tom Weaver, makes available gourmet pork products produced on his family farm originally owned
by President James Madison. As a Pork Quality Assurance Level III Certified Pork Producer, Papa
Weaver's herd meets and exceeds the quality assurance measures for America's Pork Producers!
Come to the Farmer's Markets to buy your favorite Papa Weaver's Pork products, or
visit any of these fine stores:
- Braehead Farms - Fredericksburg, VA
- Friendly City Food Coop - Harrisonburg, VA
- Good Foods Grocery - Richmond, VA
- Harvest Market - Spotsylvania, VA
- Marshall Farms - Unionville, VA
- Messick Farm Market - Bealeton, VA
- Miller Farms - Locust Grove, VA
- Mt. Olympus Berry Farm - Ruther Glen, VA
- Quail Cove Farms - Machipongo, VA
- Real Goods - Mathews, VA
- Stuarts Draft Market - Stuarts Draft, VA
- Yoder's Country Market - Madison, VA
- Off The Vine Market
- Quail Cove
Chef Emeril Lagasse Tastes Papa Weaver's Pork Click here to learn more.
Questions about Pig Roasting? Click here to learn more.
New Recipes Are Here !!! - Click here to get hungry.
Contact Papa Weaver Via Email:
Phone: (540) 672-1552
About Us | Products | Order Page | Market Info | Recipes | Media | Home